When Stars Are Scattered (1-6)

I think that Omar and Hassan are going to be sent to America when they leave. According to the text, They are missing their mom a lot. I feel like there is a low percent chance they are gonna get sent back to Somalia. Fatuma seems to care for Hassan and Omar very much. I think Salans idea of Omar going to school was a great idea. I believe Omar can learn how to take care of Hassan better. Based off of what I read, Omar is one of the kids at school who love to study and learn. I think its very unfair that the girls in Dadaab can’t learn as much as the boys can. I wish Hassan knew what Omar was talking about and could understand things he said. Ali is just jealous of Omar is what I believe.

5 thoughts on “When Stars Are Scattered (1-6)

1. I do think that Omar and Hassan won’t like it when Jeri goes to America then Omar and Hassan won’t have anyone to stand up for them from tall Ali teasing them.

• I agree. I still feel like Tall Ali is just jealous of Omar cause he brought a notebook and a pencil to school. KIds in his class don’t have that stuff. I believe that Tall Ali is only bullying Omar and Hassan because Tall Ali is jealous of them.